Giving my 7am alarm some serious side-eye. Changed it to 8am. That’s better.
Bad migraine this afternoon. Feeling hungover and need a solid sleep.
Nighty night, tumblr!
Once you get this, you have to say 5 nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers!! :)
Aaargh! I just love the fact that I’m among your favourite followers, thank you!
Now for the hard part:
1. I put happiness into the world: people say that I’m always smiling and never look stressed. I’m glad that I don’t spread negativity, even when I’m having a bad day.
2. After running the half marathon last year, I become the longest distance runner in my family. That makes me stupidly proud of myself.
3. My hair looks good both curly and straight. It took 30+ years for me to finally appreciate it!
4. I have an amazing network of friends that I have met all over the world. I work hard to maintain all of those friendships.
5. I have good teeth. Most people think I had braces growing up, but I never did. They are naturally straight and not a single filling.
Day one of keto: am I doing it right?
I feel like the ratio of carbs/fat/protein is okay, but I’m way over on calories for the day.
Do I care about calories? I thought they were less important on a keto diet?
Or do I now have four things to track and fit into my diet, rather than just one when I was calorie counting?
Happy birthday to my beautiful friend, Liz!
I miss you so much!
Remember this night?! So. Much. Fun.
I hope you have an amazing day, you truly deserve the fabulous things that are happening in your life right now.
Love you long time.
Before, during and after today’s walk with Johnny.
Left ear is perky again, success! As soon as I walked in the door this morning, he went ballistic. He is already associating me with going for a walk and I think I’m becoming one of his favourites now, too.
I worked out how to get the harness on him today and it made for a much nicer walking experience, I was in control this time!
It was a hot one today so we took it easy but the poor guy was exhausted when we got back!
Even hotter tomorrow so we’ll skip the walk just in case, which means off to the gym for spin after work.
New hair: not much different, just a trim and some layers cut into the front.
New shoes for my brother’s wedding in January. Birthday celebrations for a friend tonight are the perfect excuse to break them in!